Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NCAA Bracket

This years NCAA tournament is certain to be a great one. No one or two teams has emerged during the regular season as a clear cut favorite to win it all and it appears that almost every lower seed has the chance of pulling off the upset. Did I predict every upset? No, but I do try to pick the most reasonable ones. Some people play not to lose, I play to win. This often backfires, but can occasionally bring unmatched satisfaction. I like Ohio State, Kansas, Pitt, and Uconn in the Final Four, even though I was greatly tempted to change this numerous times. I easily could have put Syracuse or UNC instead of Ohio State, Notre Dame or Purdue instead of Kansas, Duke or SDSU instead of Uconn, or St. Johns instead of Pitt, and trust me, I thought about doing most of those. I like Uconn over Ohio State and Kansas over Pitt, setting up Uconn and Kansas in the final. Kansas has much more depth, but I really like what Uconn did in the Big East tournament and that is why I like Uconn to win the 2011 NCAA National Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment