Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy Weekend

This past week has been one of the busiest and stressful weeks of the school year. Six tests and numerous quizzes really did a number on me and a lazy weekend is really what I need right now, but unfortunately, that is not what I'm getting. Instead, teachers have decided to pile on some extra homework. I understand that things must get done in a class, but to consider the other classes is borderline ridiculous. But if that was my only problem this weekend, I would be fine, but I'm new at Auto Bell as of three weeks ago, so I cant turn down any hours. I love working there, but it still takes a lot of energy and time. Next on that, my hockey season starts, thus I have my first hockey game in almost an entire year, as I took the fall season off. Yes, this is going to be a very long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment