Friday, November 26, 2010

My Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving for me, as most other people, is a time of family and good food. Every year, my family goes to our lake house in Virginia and enjoys an excellent trash can turkey and grandmas excellent cassaroles and mashed potatoes. Needless to say, my Thanksgiving rocks.

This year however, my family went to the mountains. It was freezing cold, the house was small, and there was no tv for football! Even my brother couldnt come! I thought it was going to be a crummy Thanksgiving.

As it turned out, this Thanksgiving was not so horrible. In fact, it was one of my personal favorites. The food seemed even better, the openess of the mountains was great for my large family, and the river in the backyard made for an excellent venue. It will be without a doubt always remember in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment