Saturday, December 4, 2010

Driving

Every kid wants to be able to drive themselves and some friends to the coolest places or the funnest hang outs, without their parents looking over their shoulders every minute. Finally, I am at that point of my life. I've got the license and my car picked out. The downside, the car has been in the shop since I got my license and is still there.

I cannot wait for my 1990 Ford Bronco to finally get out of the shop and for me to be able to go wherever I want, when I want. Also, I'll finally be able to drive to and from school. It is so awkward to be sixteen and still waiting for my mom to come and pick me up every single day while some of my friends are getting in their own cars and taking themselves home. Hopefully, my car will be out of the shop by Monday, the last day of the semester. I can only hope that this tenuous misery will come to a screeching halt before I begin my glorious three week break.

No comments:

Post a Comment