Thursday, December 2, 2010

Decorating

Every year, just as other families, my family decorates our Christmas tree. We all set aside one entire night to put ornaments on the tree. We get the boxes of ornaments out of the attic the night before and taking out each individual ornament is a great memory.

As a child, yes I enjoyed the decorating, but I think that I enjoy it even more these days. With both of my bothers and sister out of the house now, I rarely get to see all of them at one time. Even this Thanksgiving we couldn't all be together. Being able to get together with all of them for one special night is such very special to me and I would have to say the same for them. Christmas will always be a bonding holiday and not just about the gifts. It is without a doubt my favorite holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment